Keep Your HVAC System In-Check
Is your A/C making your home feel like the Arctic? Is your heating unit keeping you toasty during the winter?
If the answer is no, let our Rockwell, TX HVAC experts help.
Our team provides top-rated residential and commercial heating and cooling in Rockwall, TX. No matter how big or small, our experts will get your system back up and running.
Variety of HVAC Solutions
Our team offers regular HVAC maintenance to ensure your systems are up and running all year long. Choose between our Basic-Tune Up, Gold Service Plan, or Platinum Service Plan. Each package caters specifically to your needs to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Free Consultations for Rockwall Area Residents
We don’t like surprises, and neither should you! Honesty is part of how we operate.
If you’re unsure of what’s going on with your HVAC system, contact our team. Our experts will provide you with a comprehensive evaluation and a reliable service quote.
Our HVAC Repair Process
Step 1: Get in Touch
Step 2: Schedule a Time
Step 3: Receive Fast HVAC Repairs
Step 4: Enjoy Your Upgraded System
Why Choose Us
We are Rockwall’s most reliable HVAC service team. Our customers choose us for our variety of solutions, unparalleled service, and first-rate customer service. If you’re looking for a trustworthy HVAC crew in Rockwall, All Care Comfort Solutions is it.
Get Your Free HVAC Consultation
Got HVAC questions or problems? Let our experts handle everything.
Contact our team to receive your comprehensive AC and heating evaluation.
Basic Tune UpAre you interested in having your system checked to ensure that it's ready for the upcoming season? The Basic Tune up is a one time visit that includes a comprehensive check of all components of your HVAC system.
- Wash and check condition of condenser.
- Check the amp draw and operation of compressor.
- Check condition and amp draw on condenser fan.
- Check run capacitor and all electrical components for the condenser.
- Comb out damaged fins if possible and level the unit if needed.
- Repair or replace damaged or worn line set insulation.
- Check refrigerant levels.
- Visually inspect all ductwork.
- Check temperature split.
- Check amp draw for indoor blower fan motor.
- Check blower fan wheel for cleanliness and damage.
- Check evaporator coil for cleanliness and refrigerant leaks.
- Check and clear condensate drain line and pump if present.
- Check all electrical components and connections in air handler/furnace.
- Check operation of thermostat.
- Check heater functions.
- Visually inspect gas line.
- Check heat exchanger/burners.
- Check electric heat if present.
Gold Service PlanAre you in need of a service plan that helps ease your worries about your HVAC system? This plan helps keep your HVAC running smooth. Our All Care Gold Plan includes:
- All services listed for our All Care Basic Tune Up.
- We provide FOUR visits per year, not two like the other guys.
- Visits occur at the beginning and mid-season of the cooling season and beginning and mid-season of the heating season.
- The mid-season visits can be adjusted by you for service before special events, holidays, or any other reason you need peace of mind about your system.
- Complimentary filters, don’t pay retail for filters anymore!
- Clean and deodorize evaporator coil in place.
- Additional 15% off of parts with no additional labor if repair completed at time of visit.
- Priority service for system breakdowns, we’re available to you 24/7!
Platinum Service Plan*Are you ready for an all inclusive, completely worry free service plan? That is exactly what we offer you with our top tier All Care Platinum Service Plan. Our Platinum Plan includes:
- All of the services and benefits of our All Care Basic Tune Up and Gold Plan, plus
- No charge for minor system repairs
- Up to 4 pounds of refrigerant included annually.
- $500.00 allowance on major component replacement
- $1000.00 allowance on total system replacement
- No labor charges for non-covered major repairs such as:
- Compressor replacement
- Coil replacement
- Blower/Condenser fan motor replacement
- Ductwork or plenum replacement
- *All systems must be inspected and approved for All Care Platinum Service Plan.