Keep Your HVAC System In-Check
Is your A/C making your home feel like the Arctic? Is your heating unit keeping you toasty during the winter?
If the answer is no, let our Rockwall, TX HVAC experts help.
Our team provides top-rated residential and commercial heating and cooling in Rockwall, TX. No matter how big or small, our experts will get your system back up and running.
Variety of HVAC Solutions
Our team offers regular HVAC maintenance to ensure your systems are up and running all year long. Choose between our Basic-Tune Up, Gold Service Plan, or Platinum Service Plan. Each package caters specifically to your needs to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Free Consultations for Rockwall Area Residents
We don’t like surprises, and neither should you! Honesty is part of how we operate.
If you’re unsure of what’s going on with your HVAC system, contact our team. Our experts will provide you with a comprehensive evaluation and a reliable service quote.
Our HVAC Repair Process
Step 1: Get in Touch
Step 2: Schedule a Time
Step 3: Receive Fast HVAC Repairs
Step 4: Enjoy Your Upgraded System
Why Choose Us
We are Rockwall’s most reliable HVAC service team. Our customers choose us for our variety of solutions, unparalleled service, and first-rate customer service. If you’re looking for a trustworthy HVAC crew in Rockwall, All Care Comfort Solutions is it.
Get Your Free HVAC Consultation
Got HVAC questions or problems? Let our experts handle everything.
Contact our team to receive your comprehensive AC and heating evaluation.
Basic Tune UpThe Basic Tune up is a one time visit that includes a comprehensive check of all components of your HVAC system.
- Wash and check condition of condenser.
- Check the amp draw and operation of compressor.
- Check condition and amp draw on condenser fan.
- Check run capacitor and all electrical components for the condenser.
- Comb out damaged fins if possible and level the unit if needed.
- Repair or replace damaged or worn line set insulation.
- Check refrigerant levels.
- Visually inspect all ductwork.
- Check temperature split.
- Check amp draw for indoor blower fan motor.
- Check blower fan wheel for cleanliness and damage.
- Check evaporator coil for cleanliness and refrigerant leaks.
- Check and clear condensate drain line and pump if present.
- Check all electrical components and connections in air handler/furnace.
- Check operation of thermostat.
- Check heater functions.
- Visually inspect gas line.
- Check heat exchanger/burners.
- Check electric heat if present.
Annual Service PlanAre you ready for an all inclusive, completely worry free service plan? That is exactly what we offer you with our top tier All Care Annual Service Plan. Our Annual Plan includes:
- All of the services and benefits of our All Care Basic Tune Up
- 2 Visits Per Year Included in Plan
- $500.00 allowance on major component replacement
- $1000.00 allowance on total system replacement
- Discounted labor charges for non-covered major repairs such as:
- Compressor replacement
- Coil replacement
- Blower/Condenser fan motor replacement
- Ductwork or plenum replacement
- *All systems must be inspected and approved for All Care Annual Service Plan.